Tuesday, 16 July 2013

summer starts 

School has finish and summer finally is here, it started with a dash off to cornwall and back again all wrapped up in a sunny 3 day package- perfection.


We drank drinks that tasted of the hot summer days spent lying out on the beach, but were cool as ice to taste.






I wandered on the beach, camera in hand capturing anything that caught my eye. Here a sandy beach river carving intricate patterns in the fine grains of sand and shining stones in the clear water.



I have to say this little puss seemed to be making the most of the rays. splayed out in the bright sun only one simple question on his care free mind: "where to sleep to achieve the most sun filled bliss".



we had some some amazing food including this big mumma of a burger, (I have to say i think the Londoner would have been proud!)


A small sliver of a moon hanging above the shore delicate and small.


The sea lay still at dusk as if preparing to sleep.


The town lay quiet, a time of rest after a busy day in the pounding sun.


So many small streets to explore and so little time to do it in.

It was a beautiful three days, days that I will always remember for their perfection. Perfect because it was beautiful, memorable and calm with out even trying.



6 comments:

  1. Your style is very unique in comparison to other
    folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when
    you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.

    Have a look at my webpage ... Vimax Detox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much it means a lot as i am only just starting up, good luck with your site too.
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Cornwall is one of my favourite places x

    thebathbubble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! it is lovely especially when the sun is out! as i am new to blogging i am really interested in finding out how people have found me, would you mind saying where you found my blog? thank you so much,
    lucy x

    ReplyDelete